Monday, February 4, 2008

L G B T Q: Clothing Optional?

Welcome to the Castro the most flamboyant district in the fabulous city of San Francisco. From the bright colors of the rainbow to the colorful make-up on transsexuals etc... A vibrant and visual statement. Essentially the home to the gay rights movement, The Castro is known the world over as the gay neighborhood in the gayest city in the United States.

Why is it when I go out in The Castro I get more drinks paid for me by gay men, than when I go out to "straight" bars. Maybe it's because we all share some sort of love for fashion? Or maybe The Bar On Castro serves 80 cent drinks, either way The Castro is not only fashion forward but it seems to me that most of the residents are the friendliest compared to any other district.


No comments: